ים התיכון, ישראל
Coordinates the receipt and delivery of gas between suppliers, producers, marketers, pipelines and customers and ensures that company volumes are accurately tracked and invoiced.
Principle Duties and Responsibilities
· Arrange delivery of natural gas to customers on a daily basis.
· Nominate all contractual data on a timely basis to the applicable customer or pipeline operator.
· Communicate between gas suppliers and customers to ensure that contractual nomination data is coordinated throughout the delivery chain.
· Work with gas marketing personnel to validate daily, monthly and annual data.
· Monitor and confirm gas specification and quality (pressure etc.) on an ongoing basis
· Enters all pertinent nomination data into the nomination systems maintained by the applicable pipeline and gas suppliers (Allegro)
· Tracks the movement of all physical gas sales and maintains spreadsheets showing the contractual movements of gas.
· Enters actual physical sales data into accounting system (Allegro)
· Works with suppliers, customers and pipeline operators to monitor and minimize imbalances.
· Develops and cultivates favorable relationships with customers and pipeline operator.
· Perform duties inherent in all supervisors, professional and administrative positions. Consistent with all positions in the classification, additional projects, tasks and/or duties beyond what is outlined here may be assigned as required.
· Able to work in shifts and over nights at the Offshore Terminal.
הגש מועמדות עכשיו
· Bachelor’s degree. Significant related industry work experience may be substituted.
· Minimum of 3 years of relevant experience in the natural gas industry preferred.
· Demonstrated proficiency in spreadsheet development (Excel/Access)
· Fluent in Hebrew and English
· Excellent communication (verbal and written) skills
· Basic understanding of oil and gas exploration and production business
· Demonstrate work ethic, teamwork, leadership, and professional achievement
· 14/14 - Able to work in shifts and over nights at the Offshore Terminal.