Working Conditions -
Working offshore on a 14/14 rotation schedule. : Main tasks
- Work under the supervision of a supervising Technical Service Representative (TSR) and Laboratory Technician.
- Work independently in accordance with procedures after receiving appropriate task specific training.
- Work safely in accordance with companies’ safety procedures and practices.
- Maintain good housekeeping at work site.
- Capable of collecting routine samples under the guidance of the supervising Technical Service Representative (TSR) and Laboratory Technician.
- Capable of maintaining a basic laboratory data management system.
- Work closely with company and other contract operations personnel when maintenance services are being carried out.
- Be completely familiar with Work Permit System before starting on any work.
- Responsible for the proper use and care of tools and equipment.
- Understands the importance of calibration, verification and repeatability tests.
- Identify problems and issues with samples equipment and test results.