מחפשים מהנדס/ת תותח/ית בקאנד (שמנוסה בפיתוח בג׳אווה או בפייטון) ובעל/ת ניסיון בספארק:
As a Big Data Engineer you will be using cutting-edge technologies, such as Apache Spark and Cassandra, to build a scalable distributed architecture for handling maritime big data. You will be part of a small, tight-knit, dynamic, hands-on team that takes pride in its exceptional coding standards and development practices. As part of our team, you’ll be dealing with massive amounts of data from different sources and using machine learning algorithms to identify behavioral patterns in the data. Each member of the team is a development athlete/all-around-player. You should be able to build a product end-to-end from design to coding, testing and deployment.
What will you do?
- Work in a squad; a cross-functional self-organised team with end-to-end responsibilities and execution power
- Collaborate with frontend developers, data scientists and product managers to rapidly build amazing products and meet the market
- Design and code new applications, databases, features and enhancements with an emphasis on clean and highly efficient code
- Manage a stack of interacting technologies that comprise live, heavily utilized web applications, while guaranteeing uninterrupted service and performance for these applications
- Develop infrastructure for machine learning modeling – feature engineering, model versioning, performance.
המשרה מלאה, במרכז תל אביב